Function: Quality Engineer
Reference number: Al 001
Location: Alba Iulia
Type of contract: Fixed
Level of education: Bachelor/Master
Level of experience: Professional
- You negotiate the different aspects included in final drawings and customer requirements.
- You define the necessary control measure tools in the production process.
- You report progresses and taken actions related to problem solving affecting our customers.
- You implement the necessary changes to the production process to increase process efficiency and profitability.
- You prepare PPAP documentation and support decision taking affecting customers and a timely response to improvement actions
- You are a Quality Engineer (bachelor or master in Mechanics)
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You have a good automotive technical Knowledge
- You know about core tools, ISO 16949 and manufacturing process
- You have good communication skills and you can work independently
- You have a three years experience on a similar position
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, combined with cost awareness.
- You have a machining background experience
Are you an engineer with a strong affinity for mechanics and automotive? Do you combine your technical expertise with a hands on mentality? In VCST you find an international, growing company with a focus on high technological products and innovation.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on this position.