Function: Project Engineer
Reference number: BEL003
Type of contract: Fixed
Level of education: Bachelor or Master Engineering
Level of experience: Professional
- You elaborate and install (part of) the production process.
- You define the required specifications related to machinery, toolings, support mechanisms.
- You coordinate the process, starting from the first phase of definition until the final implementation of those processes, including tests on the products.
- You make sure the process is ready for production and you support production when starting up.
- You take the lead of and you give technical support to the departments quality and equipment engineering.
- You provide technical support for the sourcing department concerning supply of production goods.
- You are an engineer (bachelor or master)
- You have strong analytical skills, combined with a hands on mentality
- You have a strong affinity for the automotive or mechanical industry
- You are willing to travel abroad on a frequent base
- You have a good knowledge of English knowledge of other languages (Dutch, German or Spanish) is an asset.
Are you an engineer with a strong affinity for mechanics and automotive? Do you combine your technical expertise with a hands on mentality? In VCST you find an international, growing company with a focus on high technological products and innovation.
Feel free to contact email@example.com for more info on this position.