Function: Process Engineer
Reference number: Al 001
Location: Alba Iulia
Type of contract: Fixed
Level of education: Bachelor/Master
Level of experience: Professional
- You plan, design, implement, validate and continuously improve production processes, systems and methods.
- You are responsible for a detailed specification of production means , like tools, measurement equipment and other machinery.
- You create work intructions or instruction sheets to stabilize and improve the production process
- You get the desired results on time, cost, quality and efficiency defined for this position
- You coordinate and implement pre try-out, try out, and start up, as well as all activities related to preparations for production.
- You continuously look for ways to improve the production process to ensure that the products are according to customer requirements on quality, cost and time.
- You give technical support to operators, and train production operators on improvements, new processes, new product or new machinery.
- You are an engineer (bachelor or master)
- You have strong analytical skills, combined with hands on mentality
- You have a strong affinity for the automotive or mechanical industry
- You have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an asset.
Are you an engineer with a strong affinity for mechanics and automotive? Do you combine your technical expertise with a hands on mentality? In VCST you find an international, growing company with a focus on high technological products and innovation.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on this position.